Small weight loss goals just as important as your overall goals
Like everything worth doing, it’s very important to set goals in your effort to lose weight.
Of course, your overall goal is to lose as much weight as you need to lose, feel good and look good. It’s very important that you set some small weight loss goals on the way, to keep you going in the right direction.
How to set small weight loss goals
Take out your notebook and pen. If more comfortable, go to your notepad on your computer. Now, start writing down these small weight loss goals. Be sure they cover everything, from your eating habits to your lifestyle.
To get you started in the right direction, here are some small goals you may consider:
- Give up alcohol, and only have it on weekends.
- Eat more vegetables on a daily basis.
- Eat more fruits on a daily basis.
- Don’t ride elevators. Walk up the stairs instead and set a goal within this goal to stop gasping.
- When you go to the shopping center, park your car farther away so you can walk a greater distance.
- Instead of fries or mashed potatoes, have a side salad with your meals.
- If you get hungry during the night while in bed, drink a tall glass of water. Drink another if you’re still hungry. You won’t be hungry any more after doing this.
- Step on the scale in the evening, don’t eat again, then step on the scale again in the morning. Believe me, this produces some phenomenal results.
Always be thinking about more goals you can add. Start gradually, and build it up. The brain needs time to adjust to new habits. When I say time, I mean, just a few days.
What I have provided for you here will make a tremendous difference in the quality of your life. You can do it. DO IT, because you’re a winner.